N.O.O.B.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Basic, FREE card combo decks.

Go down

Do you like them?

Some Basic, FREE card combo decks. I_vote_lcap100%Some Basic, FREE card combo decks. I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
Some Basic, FREE card combo decks. I_vote_lcap0%Some Basic, FREE card combo decks. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Some Basic, FREE card combo decks. Empty Some Basic, FREE card combo decks.

Post by Deathspell Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:27 pm

Hello there, I am new to HOTU, I am still new to Warstorm, but I do play alot of these types of games.

Some basic combos that will help you out are:

~Humans~
_Retaliate_
What you are going to need are the following cards:
Hero: Adamans Firehand
Units: Anything with Retaliate. All depends what you are going for, if you are going for more of a single deck with this, You will want units that have health AND attack. Also through in a Estian Cleric, for a single Deck. For a combo, have pretty much the same things, without the cleric, but try and get the units to have more health (Even if they have 0 attack, but make sure atleast 4 units have 1 or more attack

~Elves~
_Health_
I find Elves better for healing than Humans, as they have a good hero that is easy to get that has healing, and also that the elves are more suited for healing Wink.

Hero: Light Priestess Enyi
Units: Silvantri Loremasters (2), Aanden Herbalist (2), Aanden Moon Druid (2). For combos, you CAN take out the Moon druid, for more Silvantri Loremasters (I have the moon druids in though, just so we can have more attack ;0).

_Poison_
(Warning, can be very deadly, but can be Harder to get, you may need to trade for a few monsters).

Hero: Almost anyone (Has to be elven) I chose Light Priestess Enyi, again.
Units: Green Hatchling (2), Green Dragon (1), Green Drake (1), Aanden Venombow, Forest Crawler.

_Mages_
(warning, this is almost ALWAYS, have to be a combo, as mages have low health)

Hero: Firestarter Arfalas
Units: Silvantri loremaster (3), Silvantri mage (3).

My other builds are a secret Wink
Deathspell
Deathspell

Back to top Go down