N.O.O.B.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elven Decks

Go down

Elven Decks Empty Elven Decks

Post by skins266 Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:34 pm

I am having some trouble building elven decks, I have the humans on lockdown, but cannot find a good combination of eleven cards to make a good 2s combo. Any ideas?

skins266

Back to top Go down

Elven Decks Empty Re: Elven Decks

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:27 pm

Welcome to HotU. A lot of players share your grief, mate. By the way, you can check out A Skull's elf deck and get a few hints there but you don't have to make that deck entirely as it was designed pre-demon/dragon day-style. I checked your collection and found out that you have 2 t5 wardens and a t5 ape. Those would come handy. Perhaps you can try this:

firestarter arfalas + 1 cask of celebration + 1 demonic gaze + 2 t5 wardens + 1 t5 ape 1 + aanden maceman

light priestess enyi + 3 silvintri loremaster + 1 aanden stormcaller + 2 aanden moon druid

i'm not so sure though but it'll never hurt to try. Good luck.

Back to top Go down

Post by skins266 Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:11 pm

thanks, so far it is doing pretty good, but archers rip it apart. but other than that it is pretty good
the first deck also works pretty good as a 1s deck

skins266

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:27 am

Since elves lack cavalry from the basic set, you would have to trade for Aanden Riders if you really want to counter archers. Another option would be the tournament achievements. You can join free tourneys to unlock the Aanden Burrower (trap, trample). I am not sure though if it's unlocked from the tourney achievements. You can also use your humans to unlock the skirmisher achievement first and get the stalwart since you mentioned that your humans are doing well. The stalwarts are fine additions to elf squads.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down