N.O.O.B.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orc Mastery, too much speed to handle

2 posters

Go down

Orc Mastery, too much speed to handle Empty Orc Mastery, too much speed to handle

Post by Canduil Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:48 pm

Here I will list my 4s infantry orc, obviously there will be issues with flying units more often now then back in 2s, but I made some adjustments and it should be good. Right under the 4s infantry, I will post a new version of the 2s I posted earlier. Mind you, it is just an idea, I have not tried it out, but it should be good Smile Another thing, the tiers don't matter - if you have the higher tiers, that is awesome, if not it should work well all the same.

First Squad -
Skarge Bonesmasher (or if you don't have him, slavedriver gargul would work well).
Now the units... SPAM!
Red Tide taskmastersx6

Second Squad -
SlaveDriver Gargurl
Captive Snow Trollx2
Red Tide Taskmaster
Rebellious Drake
Madness
Last would be sigil of azuba, but honestly you can use whatever artifact you feel would best fit, for example Diadem of Light, or Cask of Celebration.

Third Squad -
SlaveDriver Gargurl
Red Tide Taskmasterx4
Madness
Sigil of Gishagul, I use it just for the heck of using it, not anything specific, so like I said before, if you don't want to use it, use something else.

Fourth Squad -
Grymish the Mad
Vistav Iceblade
Vistav Mutant
Mercenary Captainx3
Madness

That is it for the 4s squad, honestly, I have done over 800 battles with this build and it has been very solid, so hopefully it works out for you guys.

Now for the 2s build (:

Start off with
Slave Driver Gargurl
Mercenary Captain - (3 of those)
Either Vistav Mutant(achievement card) or Red Tide Taskmaster
With Madness
Any Sigil/Cask of Celebration/Sword of Prowess

Next, we have another
Slave Driver Gargurl
Red Tide Taskmasterx3
Rebellious Drake or Vistav Iceblade
Madness
Then as stated before, any sigil, cask of celebration, or sword of prowess.

There you go, sort of complicated to build, but fun to use. Now you have a 2s and a 4s ^^
Canduil
Canduil

Back to top Go down

Orc Mastery, too much speed to handle Empty Re: Orc Mastery, too much speed to handle

Post by DrEdge Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:54 pm

you are going to ruin me cand !! Another 4 taskmasters, xD cant wait till my horsebow auction end
after i get gold of orc mastery i will move to this to farm both orc and 4s Smile

btw. http://www.warstorm.com/battle/view/4a641d99-ba8c-4082-ae30-222ac0a8012e

DrEdge

Back to top Go down

Orc Mastery, too much speed to handle Empty Re: Orc Mastery, too much speed to handle

Post by DrEdge Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:38 am

btw. 3x madness is too much IMHO, I play one madness, one apo and one battle prep, also in the 2s 2x mad + 3x captain + drake is too much loose morale...

DrEdge

Back to top Go down

Post by Canduil Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:37 pm

Well, if 3 madness is too much, when do you ever expect to see madness out of 28 cards? If madness is only 1 out of 28, the chances of seeing it in action is next to none.
Canduil
Canduil

Back to top Go down

Post by DrEdge Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:48 pm

Well
http://www.warstorm.com/battle/view/4a66ce32-d4bc-4851-aea9-7e0bc0a80130

http://www.warstorm.com/battle/view/4a66ce7e-ca48-44a6-9de8-3422c0a8012c

Two battles in a row, for me it usually comes when i need it (i play two atm) and those things still happen Smile I think 2 is fine number for me, but i will try 3 maybe Smile

DrEdge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum