N.O.O.B.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advice for Creation

Go down

Advice for Creation Empty Advice for Creation

Post by Azarath Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:31 pm

Trying to figure out how I could tweak this combination. I don't mind looking for other cards, but I either really do well, or really do horrible in ladder matches. I have the following:

Deck1 : Lord Darius (T4), Earthworks (T5) x3, Aanglor Legionaire (T6), Hired Brute (T3), Sigil of Azura (T3)
Deck2: Lord Darius (T4), Earthworks (T5), Earthworks (white), Aanglor Legionaire (T3), Hired Brute (T3), Cultist of Kulnar (white), Sigil of Azura (T3)

Azarath

Back to top Go down

Advice for Creation Empty hi...

Post by n3v3rwint3r Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:51 pm

well... i could suggest this..

first .. is take these 6 cards off

T6 legionaire
t3 legionaire
t2 earthworks [white]
t3 hired brute x2
t2 kulnar

for these reasons.,,
1. those cards are good .. but most people in high level 2s use flying .. and your sneak attack and spearhead will be of waste..
2. Cultist of Kulnar low tier is not worth it since ull have to wait for 1 turn and its gonna be killed even if 1 earthworks is around .. and if it gets drawn first it a bad idea,,, i suggest that u get a t5 one
3. archers can definitely take off your cards quickly cause they have 4hp.. a 2 attack archer can quickly kill them even with earthworks.

Suggestions:
1. Replace them with :
a. Knight of Blades = Helps Deal With Flying and a good Damager.
b. Estian Saboteur = Helps Delay Enemy Cards giving u the advantage to set up earthworks and ur infantry cards
c. Anglor Knight = well although no hp increase .. anglor knight really is effective against archers
d. T6 Battlemage = well low tier is good too but slow to come out the reason for this card is that it can zap flyers and has 2 damage which is good in 2s specially if ur opponent has immune cards
e. work the achievement to get the harkaanite husky .. its a good card for 2s

*contact me in warstorm i can send u some of this cards..
n3v3rwint3r
n3v3rwint3r

http://www.friendster.com/neverwinter12

Back to top Go down

Advice for Creation Empty Re: Advice for Creation

Post by n3v3rwint3r Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:15 pm

and yah ,, i forgot ,,, in 2s u only have 25 morale.. having lot of lose moral units is kinda risky ,,, u can risk 4 morale for the azuba sigil. . but hired brute ?? that might be too risky ..
n3v3rwint3r
n3v3rwint3r

http://www.friendster.com/neverwinter12

Back to top Go down

Advice for Creation Empty Re: Advice for Creation

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum