N.O.O.B.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deceit+Summer= ?

Go down

Deceit+Summer= ? Empty Deceit+Summer= ?

Post by Canduil Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:36 pm

We all know that summer time has come, what does this mean?

New players will be joining by 10s and 20s.

So at this point, with new expansion coming out as well as new features. I realize that the WS players will be using real $ to buy things. As well as the new players who want action (or are just impatient), will be purchasing boxes and/or CC's right away. So please beware of SCAMS, I cannot emphasize enough how much you can lose because you lack knowledge.

Please do yourself and the WS community a favor and before accepting any trade, make sure you copy and paste the URL into the marketplace, for the most part people would give you their opinions. If you don't trust the people in the marketplace feel free to contact myself or anyone that is part of the Underbark Staff, I am positive we will give you our honest and educated opinion.

CC Additions

Another thing to be wary of, when trading with someone is to ALWAYS make sure your partner or in this case the person you are trading with does NOT add any extra CC. The biggest problem I have had with the trade system is that, when we are excited about new trades we tend to forget that there is even the possibility to add CCs, with this in mind the partner (trader) could possibly add CC without your knowledge, which in its own way is scamming.

When buying cards

When buying cards off other players make sure you are educated on the prices of the cards you are about to purchase, don't rely on other people to supply the information because "If you want something done right do it yourself." Next it to see what the cards you want to purchase have recently sold for in the auction house, go to your collection and if it is a card you do not own, check the box that says "Include Cards I don't own." When you have accomplished that, go down (you will have a whole list of all the cards in WS), find the card then click on it. From there it should give you all the information you need. It gives you a graph, tells you from what pack its from, etc. One thing you need to learn is that whenever you click on the card no matter what tier, it will always start with the lowest tier, so make sure if you are looking for t5 (purple color) prices click on the t5 that is shown to the right of the graph. To the left is the featured card and to the right there are the options to view which tier. On another note, when selling something in the auction house you will lose 10% of the profits, so when buying cards when looking at the prices deduct 10% and that will be a good price to buy the cards at. Make sure you are a fair trader and others will most likely be fair with you, always try to make no mistakes when dealing with other players, so with this said, just be careful with what you are doing.

There are many ways you can get scammed too many to say the least, so always be on your guard, be watchful of trades and keep your eye open for shady deals, that is my last input so, good luck!

Just felt like including this 1 Challenge Coin= 100 Coppers.

Also:
Tier1(t1/T1)=Dark Grey
Tier2(t2/T2)=White
Tier3(t3/T3)=Green
Tier4(t4/T4)= Blue
Tier5(t5/T5)= Purple
Tier6(t6/T6)= Orange
Tier7(t7/T7)=Red

-Canduil[b]

Last edited by Canduil on Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Canduil
Canduil

Back to top Go down

Deceit+Summer= ? Empty Re: Deceit+Summer= ?

Post by Canduil Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:54 pm

Another thing for all you people trying to get accustomed to WS.

You CAN NOT trade Novice cards, those are soulbound (WoW term). They are stuck to you, you can't get rid of them.

Don't despair though $ isn't the only way to succeed, by doing ladder matches you get 50 reward points, by inviting Facebook friends you get 500 points each. Then when you get 12,500 reward points you can get an expert pack, depending on your luck you can get good or bad cards.
Canduil
Canduil

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum